December Running Progress
With December’s required mileage being 59.52 it looked good to make 2022’s annual goal of 700 miles. Especially since at the end of November saw me being ahead of the game by 17.07
Between the cold and crummy weather, last minute Christmas crafting crush, and an aggressive cold – I came up short.
In December I only made 14.52 miles. With the addition of the 17.07 miles that I was over when entering the month bringing the total to 31.59. 27.93 miles short of the monthly and yearly goal. :’-( I am disappointed that I fizzled out this last month.
Going forward into 2023:
- I will keep the same goal of 700 miles
- 2020 was supposed to be my year of 10K races – 2023 will be my 10K year, starting with the Cascade 10K on 1/15 in Turner, OR
- Instead of only the Fall Women’s clinic, I will be participating in the Spring and Fall Women’s clinics
- Participating in Taji 100 again this February
- Zena 6 mile run is also in February
- more runs to be added as this year runs along…