Monthly running progress update
- 700 miles for the year, or
- 58.34 miles for the month, or
- 13.47 miles a week, or
- 1.92 miles per day
With the bright light mornings I was able to get a run in before work and one after work. Things were going really well Then I injured my knee, doing weighted squats at the gym.
For August I ran 13 days for monthly miles of 46.47 (11.87 short of the monthly goal).
For September I managed 10 days of mostly walking, for monthly miles of 24.7(Short of my monthly goal by -33.64 )
We have yet to get back to the gym. My knee is starting to feel better. I’m hoping to get back this next week, but taking things easy.
My plan for going forward:
- Fall Women’s clinic (3 weeks to go) – Started Aug. 1
- Princess Steps 10k – Oct.14-15
- 2023 Silver Falls Trail Run – 7 miler – Nov. 4
- Eola Hills Ho Hills Run – 10K – Nov. 12
Annual Recap so far:
- January: 17.58 (-40.76/mo, -40.76/year)
- February: 32.75 (-25.59/mo, -66.35/year)
- March: 44.56 (-13.78/mo, -81.13/year)
- April: 53.02 (-5.32/mo, -85.45/year)
- May: 48.02 (-10.32/mo, -95.77/year)
- June: 25.74 (-32.6/mo, -128.37/year)
- July: 39.38 (-18.96/mo, -147.33/year)
- August: 46.47 (-11.87/mo, -159.2/year)
- September: 24.7 (-33.64/mo-192.84/year)