Multi-Month running update:
To say that it was cold in February was an understatement.
- 700 miles for the year, or
- 58.34 miles for the month, or
- 13.47 miles a week, or
- 1.92 miles per day
For February I was able to run 10 days for a total of 32.75 miles. Still short of the 58.34 I needed for the month, but better than January.
This month found me still wondering if Spring was EVER going to arrive. Also, Spring Women’s clinic started.
For March I was able to run 15 days for a total of 44.56 miles. Still not 58.34 for the month, but still getting better.
By the end of the month we had sun and cherry blossoms.
For April I was able to run 15 days for a total of 53.02 miles. Closer to the 58.34 needed for the month!
Enough sun to make us squint on a regular basis!
For May I was able to only run 13 days for a total of 48.02 miles. Not 58.34 for the month, in fact going in the wrong direction! 🙁
Annual Recap so far:
- January: 17.58 (-40.76/mo, -40.76/year)
- February: 32.75 (-25.59/mo, -66.35/year)
- March: 44.56 (-13.78/mo, -81.13/year)
- April: 53.02 (-5.32/mo, -85.45/year)
- May: 48.02 (-10.32/mo, -95.77/year)
Well… I can lie to myself as long as I don’t look at the numbers. Hopefully my second half of June has more running than I’ve done in the first half.