Grandmother’s Flower Garden Quilt – Progress #7


Progress #6

I thought that I was further behind than I am on this quilt project. I finished this on Saturday and was feeling bummed out because I wanted to post a progress update that was up-to-date. I didn’t realize that I WAS current, as to the weekly blocks that have been posted. That being said, I have missed a block.

I am not as organized as I want to be. I have noticed that the block numbers of the articles haven’t always matched up with my block numbers. I thought it was weird, but whatever. Sure enough, there was a missing block. The original articles were published each Saturday, except the Bleeding Heart block. It was published on the following Monday. When I realized that a block was missing, I went through each paper between the Trillium and Tiger Lily. A little out of order, but it will be coming.

Anyways, back to the progress post. I have completed appliqueing the Jonquil AND cut out all the fabric pieces for the remaining blocks. Counting the Bleeding Heart, we only have 6 to go!

Progress #8