I was on yet another trip. This time I was travelling solo and would have a little over 3 hours on planes (one layover) to work on my project. As I finished the second half of the front of the sweater, I realized that I had done it again. Put the armholes at the neck edge, as I had on the first full sized sweater that I ever knit. Well…not exactly the same. I actually had armholes on both edges of each side of the front of the sweater.
I carefully picked out the stitches back to the beginning of my errors. Because the sweater is so little, in really took very little time to fix my error.
By the end of my trip, I had made quite a bit of progress: