My biggest wish (the one that I wish every year) is to complete projects on time (or early – this is a WISH list, lol).
- I would like to complete and post something (anything) in the Historical Sew Monthly challenges.
- Complete sewing Grandmother’s Flower Garden Quilt top
- Sew The Oregonian Modernistic quilt top
- Sew the other 2 summer house dresses that were put off in 2020
- Quilt some of the complete quilt tops that are stacking up
- Complete the knit denim shawl
- Complete the Knit lavender shawl
These are my big goals that I’d like to see complete by the end of the year. In and amongst all the smaller projects that I work on to give to people that I love.
Some projects personal projects that have been continuously put on the back burner:
- Knit black and white 1920’s sweater
- Knit 1910’s bicycling sweater
- Knit A pair of knitted gloves for myself (several years ago, I knit many pairs for friends)
- Knit Victorian pineapple bag
- Create a pattern of a vintage wool cape
- Create a pattern of an antique purse/bag